The Investment arm of a single family office, with a global investment mandate, is seeking a Senior Investment Associate to add to their team here in Singapore.
This is a new Senior Investment Associate opportunity a part of their expansion within the Asia team, and we are looking for Senior Investment Associate professionals to join this single family office.
Responsibilities of the Senior Investment Associate include:
- Work closely with the CEO, CIO and Investment Committee on the deal flow opportunities and manage reporting on existing portfolio.
- Manage prospective investment process from filtering at deal flow pipeline stage to manager interaction, financial modelling, due diligence, valuation exercises, negotiation and recommending to the Investment Committee.
- Conduct regular reviews and meetings with portfolio fund managers.
Requirements of the Senior Investment Associate include:
- At least 3+ years on Buy Side (Direct deals, co-investments & fund investing).
- Detailed knowledge of international investment products, markets & trends.
If you are interested apply online today, we regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)