This well-established real estate investment firm is seeking to add a Senior Investment Analyst to their Atlanta, GA office. In this position, you would be able to come in and hit the ground running at a highly active national firm with hands-on experience with senior management. You would be responsible for researching business opportunities, creating financial models to support or defend acquisitions, and determining whether particular opportunities would be worthwhile in-person.
The Senior Investment Analyst will be responsible for...
- Track and analyze all aspects of national real estate market
- Develop, implement, and lead strategic office research plan that aligns with the firm's local business objectives
- Maintain statistics and analysis for the local real estate market
- Present compelling trends and analyses to internal teams and clients on a regularly basis
- Responsible for analyzing and creating reports on the local real estate market and regional economy with respect to employment statistics, major company activities, industry trends, and demographics that affect the local real estate market
- Prepare and present reports to executives and committees.
The Senior Investment Analyst will have…
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business, Economics, or in a related field
- 2+ years of experience with real estate properties/assets, including industrial, office, retail
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level analytical skills to run financial models as well as analyze all aspects of the local real estate markets and
- Exposure Excel
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and workload
- Strong written and oral communication skills