Senior DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes Expert)
Location: Chicago, New York, Austin (remote flexibility depending on the state of residency)
Comp: 200k-500k total compensation
An elite high frequency trading firm is currently in search for a Senior DevOps Engineer to help build and optimize low latency trading by utilizing the cloud services and containerizations. This company offers a collaborative team, free breakfast and lunch, and of course a very competitive salary.
A good fact to know why Kubernetes is such a hot technology (and currently most sought after), is in regards to how trading firms are utilizing the Cloud space, a lot of firms are hesitant to move into the cloud space due to security reasons, but due to the capabilities of Kubernetes and how they are able to work on scalability and reliability most of the firms I work with are looking to explore k8s even more in depth.
- Own and improve patterns, processes, and standards for migrating applications to Kubernetes platform.
- Work with teams to ensure a successful onboarding of applications into the firm's Kubernetes platform.
- Configure, manage and maintain various AWS services used in the development process.
- Experience with Public Cloud resources including provisioning, monitoring and maintenance.
- Consistent track record working with a DevOps suite of tools
- Hands on experience crafting infrastructure footprint for applications
- Skilled implementing and automating CI/CD pipelines
Benefits: lunch stipend, gym stipend, PTO/Sick Days + "recharge days" (floating holidays 2x a quarter), health insurance, and 401k match - profit sharing
Sponsorship available for those who need it.