An industry-leading personal-finance Fintech is seeking an analytically driven individual to spearhead credit risk strategy for their credit card portfolios. The individual will be joining the Credit Risk Analytics team, which holistically manages enterprise, credit, deposit products, fraud prevention, portfolio management, and operational risk. For this specific position, the individual will be joining a collaborative, first line of defense team focused on the development and implementation for credit risk strategies for acquisitions and customer management. This is a revenue generation team, so the individual will be tasked with developing strategies to increase account acquisitions and drive profitability through the existing customer base by utilizing credit line increase, credit line decrease, balance transfer, etc. strategies.
- Help build line assignment, authorization strategies, and credit policy construction
- Work closely with the Data Science team to design models that address credit risk
- Conduct data analysis, data insight generation, trend identification, and data visualization to help understand credit risk drivers for unsecured consumer lending assets
- Leverage data learning to propose credit risk experiments for the credit card portfolio
- Develop new targeting, originations, and authorization scorecards and portfolio management strategies.
- Serve as an SME for all aspects of the credit card business - origination, strategy, portfolio management, and originations.
- Deep knowledge of retail banking or consumer lending
- 4-8 years of experience in risk analytics or credit card strategy
- Advanced Degree in a technical field - Statistics, Business Analytics, Etc.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning techniques