Senior Cloud Security Architect (d/f/m)
Selby Jennings Zurich, Switzerland (Hybrid)
Be part of the exciting journey by leading new projects in Security Architecture with a dynamic team in a flexible working environment. You will be focusing on developing solutions in Cloud Security and will use daily the latest technologies of Cloud computing.
- Be part of one of the most prioritized IT-projects.
- Work for one of the most successful financial services companies in Switzerland.
- A competitive salary.
- Enjoy the possibility to work from home (in Switzerland) or come to the office.
- 25 to 30 days of vacation.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance.
- You will work in Cloud Security and will report directly to the Global Head of Cyber Security.
- Your agile team sets, implements and maintains security standards for the architecture, development, and DevOps.
- You support the IT Security department to plan strategic innovation projects.
- Implement innovative technologies.
- You are responsible for Vulnerability Management, Strategy Operation, Security Operation, Cloud Security Architecture, etc.
- Technical University degree.
- Minimum of 8+years of work experience in the Cloud security environment.
- Some Certifications requirements like CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure.
- Experience of deploying and operating public cloud platforms ideally in Azure. AWS or Google Cloud Platform also possible.
- Experience in cloud computing (e.g., applications, infrastructure, storage, platforms, and data), cloud market, and dynamics.
- You have strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills with the ability to describe usage of specific cloud services and platform architectures and interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Fluent in English.
Do you like to work on exciting projects in an inclusive culture company with a great work-life balance?
Please reach out to Julia Krongelb (+49 30 166 3897 42).