We are seeking a highly skilled Senior Audit Manager to join an international banking group in Frankfurt. You will be responsible for managing the internal audit function for the company, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards, and providing recommendations to senior management to improve the bank's risk management practices.
- Develop and execute audit plans for the international banking group in accordance with regulatory requirements and industry standards
- Lead the audit team in conducting audits and assessments of the bank's international banking operations, risk management, and compliance with regulatory requirements
- Monitor and report on the status of audit findings, including the adequacy of corrective actions taken by management
- Review audit workpapers and reports to ensure compliance with departmental standards and quality assurance procedures
- Provide guidance and support to auditors in the performance of their duties
- Communicate audit findings and recommendations to senior management and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with other departments and functions within the bank to support the achievement of organizational objectives
- Maintain a strong understanding of industry trends and emerging risks to ensure the audit function remains effective and relevant.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
- 5-10 years of experience
- Internal Audit experience within Financial Services institutions preferable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and German
If this vacancy sounds interesting to you and you want to take the next step in your career, we encourage you to apply for this big opportunity. For further information, please contact Leonard Angert or directly apply here.