A Private Equity firm is looking to expand its team with a Senior Associate. They are located in Chicago, IL and focus on industrial and consumer investments.
Senior Associate Responsibilities:
- Diligence and execute private equity investment opportunities and transactions across various industries
- Investment sourcing and evaluation including building and managing sourcing channels, deal flow, and helping prioritize transaction pipeline.
- Financial modeling including analysis of financial statements, valuations, returns, and competitive ratios
- Create investment presentations and transactions memos regarding new investment opportunities
- Evaluate and monitor the ongoing performance of portfolio company investments
- Participate in fund raising presentations and marketing
Senior Associate Qualifications:
- A minimum of 4-6 years of investment banking or private equity experience
- Industry knowledge in the energy sector
- Strong GPA from a top university
- Exceptional modeling and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are looking for a firm to be able to grow with please apply!