A leading global insurer is looking to bring on a Senior Actuary to help lead their Accident & Health space.
My client is looking for an FSA or FCAS who is ready to take that next step in their career, as this role works across a broad range of stakeholders and has a high level of accountability.
- Provide technical pricing support for new and existing products
- Work with Data Aggregation and Analytics staff to provide input on the gathering of data to support actuarial analysis
- Supports peer reviews, development of guidance documents, and project management for rating tool development and implementation
- FSA or FCAS
- 7+ years of experience
- Significant pricing experience
- Leadership experience
- Must be able to come in the office at least 1 day a week
- Prior A&H experience is preferred