One of Germany's foremost asset managers is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their industryleading team in Frankfurt. This role represents a unique opportunity to join a highly-motivated team and work alongside experts in a dynamic work environment on cutting-edge technology.
The Senior Accountant will:
* Supervise and be directly involved in the preparation of annual and statutory reports
* Work directly with the Head of Accounting
* Be responsible for the completion of key financial statements and group reporting processes
* Co-ordinate accounting, treasury and source-to-pay transactions
* Perform controlling and validation of transactional and operational-related processes to ensure regulatory accuracy and compliance with the relevant control framework
* Support other departments and internal functions for the wider business relating to tax and accounting issues as required
* Hold a degree in Accounting or a related field
* Preferably be a Chartered Qualified Accountant and have a wealth of experience with IFRS topics
* Already have an in-depth knowledge of accounting software (SAP), ideally in a global environment
* Possess experience in VAT topics, a treasury background and experience with asset management and the financial services industry is also preferable
* Be confident in preparing presentations and speaking with stakeholders
* Be prepared to drive change in a fast-paced environment
* Have extraordinary interpersonal skills, be self-motivated and dedicated to ensuring that work is completed to the highest standards
* Possess fluent verbal and written skills in German and English
Our client is a leading European asset manager headquartered in Germany but with offices worldwide, who possess a thriving work culture and strong core values.
To apply for the Senior Accountant role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!