- Work on the technical installation of the trading platform in SaaS mode as part of a project team.
- Manage the non-functional requirements (NFR), non-functional testing (NFT) and all performance related topics of the trading platform
- Work closely with integration stream to handle the development and adaptation of interfaces between the client information systems and the trading platform
- Ensure the trading platform's quality and stability
- Design and implement the tools required for the trading platform's operations and administration in SaaS (monitoring, automation, etc.)Work in continuous integration model using Jenkins, Ansible and GIT
- Act as the technical contact for SaaS clients and as escalation on all technical incidents
- Work on proposals for the company's prospects interested in the SaaS offering (provide the hardware capacity needed to Implement the modules, answer RFPs around the company's technical architecture, network, security, etc.)
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Bachelor's in computer science, Computer Engineer, Information Technology, or related discipline
- 0 to 4 years of experience
- Knowledge in programming: namely Java, groovy and python
- Eager to work with new technologies and models (Agile, DevOps, automation tools)
- Knowledge in Shell scripting and Unix systems
- Database expertise (Practical experience of Oracle, Sybase or MS SQL Server is a plus)
- Ability to describe technical architecture in non-technical language to a wide range of people from various backgrounds
- Demonstrate superior engineering and automation abilities in the context of a cloud-based platform.
- Strong problem-solving mindset
- Possessing the following abilities is a plus: Citrix, Amazon Web Services, Jenkins, and Oracle
- Experience with As-A-Service models is advantageous: IaaS, BPaaS, and SaaS are three types of cloud computing services.