A successful commercial real estate firm in Atlanta, GA is seeking to add a Real Estate Analyst to their team. This role would allow you to be a key member of their real estate private equity team aiding much of the acquisitions/asset management process of different property types. This role would be responsible for underwriting, market research, evaluating demand drivers that could lead to investment opportunities presented to senior management, and monitoring the existing portfolio.
The Real Estate Analyst will be responsible for...
- Track and analyze all aspects of the local commercial real estate market
- Develop, implement, and lead strategic office research plan that aligns with the firm's local business objectives
- Maintain statistics and analysis for the local real estate market
- Present compelling trends and analyses to internal teams and clients on a regularly basis
- Responsible for analyzing and creating reports on the local real estate market and regional economy with respect to employment statistics, major company activities, industry trends, and demographics that affect the local real estate market
- Prepare and present reports to executives and committees.
The Real Estate Analyst will have...
- Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, Business, Economics, or in a related field
- 1+ years of experience with real estate properties/assets, including multifamily, senior living, SH, mixed-use, retail, industrial, and office
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level analytical skills to run financial models as well as analyze all aspects of the local real estate markets and
- Exposure to ARGUS and Excel
- Ability to multi-task, manage time, and workload
- Strong written and oral communication skills