- Commodities-Related Modelling (e.g. Metals, Oils, power, gas)
- Desk Support (e.g. debugging, providing trading tools, market data analysis)
- Research (Commodities Market Research, Back-testing of strategies, Researching technological improvements)
- Advanced STEM degree (MSc/PhD)
- Strong product knowledge of Commodities or Equities is preferable, candidates from a fixed income background will also be considered.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills in an enterprise-level code base. Preferably C# or C++.
- Relevant high-pressure modelling experience from either a front office quant role or buy-side strat position.
- Strong Communication skills and ability to work within a collaborative team.