Quantitative Strategist - Crypto (Remote)
A top Crypto Quantitative Trading Firm is looking to onboard an experienced Quantitative Strategist to join their team to add orthogonal value to their systematic trading business. Despite crypto winter the firm remains bullish and is continuing to invest into building their systematic quant research & trading department. More specifically, they are looking for experienced quantitative traders, quant PMs, etc., that can build and scale systematic trading businesses within Crypto and DeFi.
- Research, develop, and implement short-term systematic crypto trading strategies (Market Making, Market Taking, Stat Arb, Mean, Momentum, etc.).
- Develop algorithmic trading strategies utilizing Python, C++, Java, Rust
- Ensure thorough project quality and security
- 2+ years of experience managing crypto quant trading strategies
- Prior High Frequency Trading (HFT) or Medium Frequency Trading (MFT) experience is a plus
- Familiarity with multiple Crypto Exchanges across Ethereum (ETH) and other EVM chains
- Hands on programming experience with Python, C++, Rust, or Java
- 100% remote work.
- A collaborative yet entrepreneurial environment that encourages constant innovation and growth through the development of elite trading technologies
- PnL split (%) based on strategy performance
Diversity & Inclusion: A company commitment to equal opportunity. We do not condone discrimination on the premise of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or expression.