I am working with an industry-leading International Investment Bank who is looking to bring on a VP-level Quantitative Risk Manager to sit within the firm's Market and Counterparty Credit Risk team and be responsible for the coverage of models across Rates, FX, SIMM, and counterparty risk. This is a multi-faceted role, with both quantitative and business-facing functions that provide hands-on modeling experience as well as exposure to senior management and the trade floor on a daily basis.
This candidate will be responsible for leading the development of models across the entirety of the modeling life cycle, ensuring models are in compliance within the firm's model risk management framework, working with the firm's risk managers and front office on all quantitative analysis and reviews, and evaluating new products from a quantitative standpoint.
The firm is ideally looking for candidates with at least 5+ years of experience in a relevant quantitative field, prior risk modeling experience, knowledge of market and credit risk analytics, and strong programming skills. Excellent communication skills are necessary as well given the role's close interfacing with senior management and the front office.
- Leading the development of models across the entirety of the life cycle
- Ensuring models are aligned in compliance with the model risk management frameworks (documentation, performance monitoring, model enhancements)
- Working with risk managers and the front office on all quantitative analysis and requirements
- Evaluation of new products from a quantitative standpoint
- At least 5+ years of experience in a relevant quantitative field
- Prior risk modeling experience and understanding of quantitative risk models
- Strong knowledge across market and credit risk analytics
- Programming skills and a strong quantitative skillset
- Excellent communication skills