- Build and refine trading signals by conducting research on historical and alternative datasets.
- Develop models and valuation strategies, and improve existing ones.
- Generate new sources of alpha.
- Conduct back testing.
- Implement trading signals and models within a live trading environment.
- An MSc/PhD in a quantitative discipline.
- 2+ years' experience in working with large datasets and conducting statistical analysis/research
- Strong programming skills (Python, C++, Java)
- A passion for the global financial markets.
- Exposure to machine learning techniques (Deep Learning and/or High-Performance Computing is a plus)