A major Bulge Bracket Investment Bank is hiring talented Associate or VP level candidates for their Front Office-facing Risk Analytics team that covers the development of market risk models across rates, equities, FX, and securitized products! This team works with front office pricing teams while also working with the firm's risk management function. This is a hands-on team that has high visibility to senior management and the Head of the Group, and is very highly regarded in the industry.
This team will develop market risk models such as VaR, SVaR, FRTB, IRC, CRM, etc. from an end-to-end perspective (development, implementation, testing, statistical analysis, documentation), providing support for all risk applications and analytical support to Stakeholders and Risk Managers, and helping to build upon infrastructure. It is a role which allows you to cover a wide area of both products and responsibilities, and is one that provides a clear platform for career growth due to the hands-on nature of the team and function.
The firm is ideally looking for candidates with around 5+ years of model development experience of market risk models, expertise in programming skills using Python, excellent analytical skills, and a Master's degree within a relevant quantitative field.
- Developing market risk models including VaR, SVaR, FRTB, IRC, CRM, etc.
- End-to-end coverage of the modeling process, including development, implementation, testing, statistical analysis, documentation, etc.
- Providing support to senior management and Risk Managers on all risk analysis
- Helping to further build up risk infrastructure
- 5+ years of model development experience for Market Risk models
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Prior experience modeling across rates, equities, FX, and/or securitized products with a solid understanding of financial instruments
- Master's degree in a relevant quantitative field