A $17bbn+ Global Multi-Manager Hedge Fund is looking for a Commodities Quant Developer to assist Portfolio Managers in model and analytics development. The QD will be entrusted to work with some of the most accomplished commodity traders on the buyside and directly improve performance of their books by tackling heavy impact projects.
This is a uniquely positioned, fast paced role that will allow you to combine your technical skillset with commodity product knowledge. QDs in this team are encouraged to collaborate with one another in order to provide the most optimal solutions for PMs and traders in the organization.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-12 years working as a Quantitative Analyst, Strategist, Engineer or Developer (sellside, buyside or vendor)
- Exposure to working with commodity products (how they are structured, priced, traded)
- Ability to write production level Python code
- Strong understanding of system design
- STEM degree (computer science, physics, stats, mathematics, EECS)