This is to build and automate the critical supervision and reporting systems. This is a newly developed team working on a next-gen trade supervision and reporting platform, scaling it for visibility and advanced alerting. We are looking to build an event-streaming datasets that centralize the report generation, validation, with a user-defined escalation and delegation in a collaborative environment. The role also covers key design decision of the platform.
- Work in close collaboration with the data publishers to develop and support of a fully automated system for report generation, submission, and response workflows.
- Involve in developing the Regulatory Reporting frameworks, with specific focus on scalability, performance, and robustness.
- Help with the abstraction, unification, and quality assurance of both market and internal trading data, to enable seamless development of downstream Regulatory Reporting solutions.
- Financial Services background with regulatory reporting exposure in key regulations is highly preferred (e.g., CAT, MiFID II and Blue Sheets)
- Extensive experience on Python and SQL are required
- Experience designing, coding, testing, deploying, documenting, and validating regulatory reports with focus on test driven development and following industry best practices.
- Experience with trading workflows, trading technologies, market structure and asset clasees.
- Experience in engineering and/or data mining experience related to large-scale and high-performance reporting development.
- Exposure in using relational, non-relational, and streaming data for reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM or relevant working experience.
- Databases: YellowBrick, Snowflake, SQL Server
- Data streaming/queueing frameworks: Kafka
- DevOps: Kubernetes (bonus)