What will you be doing?
- Identifying, assessing and managing project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies, escalating as appropriate via the agreed governance framework
- Ensuring that realistic detailed project plans are prepared and maintained, providing regular and accurate reports on progress against plan to stakeholders as appropriate
- Ensuring project dependencies and assumptions are factored into the planning process
- Working within the constraints of the resources and budget provided
- Defining and implementing governance and reporting structure appropriate for the project
- Establishing and running Working Group or SteerCo meetings (as appropriate)
- Analyzing, gathering and documenting Business Requirements and facilitating requirements clarification between Business user group and Technology team.
- Managing UAT Cycles, performing Pre-UAT or functional testing.
What we're looking for:
- Ability to communicate (both verbally and in written) in English, ability to drive and facilitate workshops, Working groups and senior forums with cross-functional people across the board
- Basic understanding of finance and technology in banking domain and knowledge of China Regulatory Reporting (especially Basel III reporting) in banking domain
- Excellent Business Analysis and Project Management skills (e.g. Planning, RAIDs, Stakeholder Management, Requirements gathering, Testing) in Regulatory Reporting projects
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Familiar/Experienced with China Basel reporting requirements, especially involvement with implementation of China upcoming New Basel III Final announcement is preferred
- Experience in managing UAT Cycles, performing Pre-UAT or functional testing, experience of operating in a matrix management framework and knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Qualified Accountant, FRM
- Formal project management certification (Agile, PMP, Prince2 Practitioner, Scrum Master)