A leading International Bank is looking for a VP and Director to join join its Project/Structured Finance Group in Riyadh. This is a team that has been steadily growing over the last decade thanks to its strong network in the space and are expanding further strategically due to the strength of the team's performance within the regional market.
This team operates in a boutique like structure despite being within a larger entity that will provide unrivalled transactional exposure and scope for the development of the junior pool around you alongside the strong support of a larger firm.
- Senior support and management of all areas of execution from start to finish
- Preparation and presentation of marketing materials for origination purposes, while supporting all related activities
- Preparation of credit analysis and other documents for the bank's credit teams and management's review
- Preparation of term sheets and negotiation of loan documentation
- Promote the firm within the Natural Resources industry and support its continued Energy transition focus
- 7+ years of experience in Project Finance, Syndication and/or Debt Advisory
- Strong track record for leading and originating Financing transactions
- Extensive credit and financial analysis skills
- Capability to supervise complex financial modelling
- High levels of attention to detail, and numeracy
- Strong communication skills
- Client orientation and capability to maintain existent or build new relationships
- Ability to work autonomously or within a wider group
Please apply if you are seeking a new challenge within a highly established yet growing group!