Title: Product Strategy Manager
Salary: $150k base + bonus + equity
Summary: A mission driven firm that was started in 2012 with the goal of helping under-served communities gain better access to financial service opportunities and access is looking for a product strategy manager. They help customers send money overseas in a simple, fair, and safe way, where their main markets are to Latin America and Asia, with a great presence in Mexico and the Philippines. They were acquired by a leading Chicago-based FinTech offering financial services through their ML and AI lending platform. With the acquisition, they have been given the capital needed to scale and grow their offerings. They are looking at expanding into other areas like loyalty programs, and other areas of lending and banking, which this role will be heavily involved in.
- Work with the executive team in evaluating future consumer product opportunities including market & competitive analyses, customer research and vendor assessment.
- Partner with our Strategy & Operations team to quantitatively model the impact of customer behavior and unit economics on the trajectory of the business.
- Be the expert on our customers, product offerings, industry happenings and competition.
- Partner with the marketing team to develop go-to-market plans for new product features.
- 5+ years of consumer-facing Product Management experience in a payments-focused company or role.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to influence others.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and propensity to get out of the building to find answers.
- Be able to chart out clarity from ambiguity.
- Deep understanding of how customers interact with digital and financial products.
- Experience working with teams in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Experience taking customer insights and translating them into superior user experience flows or product features.
- Ability to communicate qualitative and quantitative results clearly, succinctly, and confidently to an executive audience.
- Health Insurance
- Work from home flexibility
- Sick days
If interested, please apply using the link or send your resume or call 646-859-5602