- Leading and define the product vision, and be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for their products.
- Manage, mentor, and empower a team of product designers.
- Contribute to the creation of outstanding experiences, incorporating best practices in UX and creating solid, engaging UX and UI patterns.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal/external stakeholders to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- Working experience in either UX or UI and managing design teams.
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle, particularly in Agile environments.
- Extensive experience in designing and shipping for web and mobile applications and services.
- Ability to lead discussions, promote design solutions and adapt design practices.
- Portfolio demonstrating user-centred design approach, problem-solving skills, and attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires communicating effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)