An established Lower Middle-Market Private Equity firm is looking to expand their team with a Private Equity Associate. They are located in Jacksonville and are a generalist firm, focusing on an array of different industries. This is a very team-focused, collaborative firm that provides an environment for growth and implement a great work-life balance. As an Associate, you will play an integral role in all aspects of the deal process.
Private Equity Associate Responsibilities:
- Diligence and execute private equity investment opportunities and transactions across various industries
- Create research-based industry reports to identify attractive areas of investment opportunity and competitive analyses
- Financial modeling including analysis of financial statements, valuations, returns, and competitive ratios
- Create investment presentations and transactions memos regarding new investment opportunities
- Evaluate and monitor the ongoing performance of portfolio company investments
- Maintain deal pipeline to memorialize all screened investment opportunities
- Participate in fund raising presentations and marketing
- Take lead on industry and competitive market research
Private Equity Associate Qualifications:
- 1-3 years of Investment Banking or Private Equity experience
- Strong GPA
- Exceptional modeling and analytical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
If you are looking to transition into Private Equity or for a new challenge, please apply!