A recently-established fund in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area is looking to add a VP to their team! You will play a critical role in growing the firm's investing strategies while maintaining close relationships with industry leaders. This is a unique opportunity to take on an entrepreneurial role within a new firm that will continue to grow with you!
The Vice President will be responsible for:
- Work closely with senior partners of the firm on executing investment opportunities
- Manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of private equity experience
- Extensive experience with financial modeling and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA preferred
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now!