A reputable LMM based out of Tampa, FL is looking to add on an associate/senior associate to their investment team this year. This firm primarily focuses on the technology sector.
Private Equity Associate/Senior Associate Responsibilities:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well as broader industry research
- Creation of investment models, underlying analysis, and investment decisions
- Assisting with the structuring and negotiations of the acquisiton and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
Private Equity Associate/Senior Associate Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of investment banking or private equity experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- An interest in a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in the technology or related sector
If you are looking for your next career opportunity, and have the qualifications above, please do not hesitate to apply for the Private Equity Associate/Senior Associate now!