Associates will work on companies in a wide range of industries on potential investments, acquisitions, analysis of potential exit opportunities, and the monitoring of current portfolio companies. Associates are involved in transaction due diligence, valuation analysis, and the negotiating of contracts and other agreements. The relatively small size of this group offers Associates the opportunity to work closely with senior members of the firm and to have extensive interaction with management teams and external advisors.
- Investment research.
- Financial analysis, valuation, and modeling.
- Industry and competitive analysis.
- Business diligence.
- Drafting of memoranda for internal and external use.
- Assistance in the execution and financing of transactions.
- 2nd or 3rd year Investment Banking Analyst from a Bulge Bracket Bank
- USA education, Ivy League or top ranking school
- Keen perspective of markets and detail-oriented mindset
- Base in or relocate to Shanghai, China