We are currently representing a c.$70bn USD Asia Focused Asset Manager who are looking to build out a team in London to cover European Transactions.
They are looking for an Associate to join their growing team.
- 3+ years' experience
- Demonstrated domain knowledge and strong industry network in the areas above
- Proven investment track records in related areas, including some combination of life science, medical devices, biotech, energy, energy infrastructure, renewables, business services and supplies, software and services, SaaS, industrial, etc.
- Private equity / investing experience required
- Primary responsibilities include:
- Successful Candidate will work closely with senior management team and play a critical role in executing a long-term strategy for their global investments with a particular focus on the areas identified above
- Deal Execution. Successful Candidate will be deeply involved in all aspects of deal execution, including fundamental research, business evaluation, due diligence, financing, value creation, monitoring, and exit
- Portfolio Management. Candidate will work closely with their value creation team and get involved in portfolio management activities
- Target Universe:
- Investment professionals in large-cap funds
- Investment professionals in European mid-market & growth funds
- Investment professionals in dedicated sector funds in the areas above