We are currently representing an exciting and growing diversified, global, alternative asset manager founded in 2012. They recently launched a new $10bn USD Fund putting their AUM at $17bn. They are headquartered in NY and have offices in London, Miami, Abu Dhabi, Tel Aviv and Bangalore.
They are looking for an Investment Associate to join their Investment team here in London.
- Excellent Academics
- 2-3 Years in Investment Banking
- Ideally will have done some PE or Late Stage Growth VC
- Sector Coverage of Tech: SaaS, Consumer Tech, EdTech, BioTech
- Fluent in English and helpful to have a European Language
- Entrepreneurial and not scared of hard work
- Looking for a team player who is also able to work autonomously
- Involves research, financial modelling and completing technical due diligence, working with senior members of the team on transactions
- Work with senior members of the team diligence different investments across Europe
- PE & VC focused company analysis on the Technology Sector
- Evaluate deals through a detailed process of technical due diligence to help our team build investment cases for then.
- It will involve reporting findings to wider investment committee
If you are an Investment Analyst or Associate looking to move into the Private Market APPLY NOW!