A Private Investment Firm with a strong track record is looking to add an Associate to their Private Equity team! The Associate will be a vital member of the team responsible for deal execution, including financial analysis of prospective and current investments, as well as regular due diligence in order to help carry out the firm's strategic objectives. This position offers an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on operational & transaction experience with a best-in-class firm. With this team, you will have an opportunity to make this long-term and have a great upward mobility.
The Private Equity Associate will be responsible for:
- Structure and negotiate the acquisition and disposition of various types of investments
- Work directly alongside executive leadership of acquired firms to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
- Participate in committee discussions around potential investments and strategic initiatives
- Due diligence, valuation analysis, and the negotiating of contracts and other agreements
The Private Equity Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of Investment Banking experience with a reputable bank
- A passion for collaborative growth and a hands-on, entrepreneurial approach to investing and business growth
- Solid modelling and analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university with a strong GPA
If you are ready for your next career opportunity, do not hesitate to apply now!