A LMM generalist firm in South Carolina is looking at adding a Pre-MBA Private Equity Associate to their deal team this year! They have a strong emphasis on building a positive and growth focused culture, so this is a great opportunity to surround yourself with good people and investors.
Private Equity Associate Responsibilities:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well as broader industry research
- Assisting with the structuring and negotiations of the acqusition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profatibility of their organizations
Private Equity Associate Qualifications:
- At minimum of 2 years of investment banking or financial experience performing M&A with a reputable bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- An interest in a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Possess above average financial analysis and financial modeling skills
If you are interested in the Private Equity Associate role, do not wait to apply now!