A private equity firm in Greenville, SC is adding a Private Equity Analyst to the investment team for Q1 2023. They have experienced a lot of growth of the past few years and are rounding out the investment team with a Private Equity Analyst as they raise a new fund for next year. They invest in a variety of industries and are looking for a Private Equity Analyst that wants to be a part of a growth story and move upward as the firm continues to scale.
Private Equity Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Taking point on the development of financial modeling as well broader industry research
- Creation of investment memoranda, underlying analysis, and investment decisions.
- Assisting with the structuring and negotiations of the acquisition and disposition of various investment targets
- Work directly with executive leadership of acquired companies to drive the professionalization and profitability of their organizations
Private Equity Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of investment banking or private equity experience performing M&A with a reputable middle market bank
- Bachelor's Degree
- An interest in a hands-on, collaborative approach to investing and business
- Previous experience or interest in sectors such as technology, business services, industrials, aerospace & defense, etc.