We are currently representing an an independent investment management firm committed to delivering a combination of first-class performance, strategic advice and the highest level of client service.
They are looking to add a proactive and professional individual to serve as a Private Client Operations Associate.
The candidate must have a track record of delivering first-class client service and be familiar with a wide range of onshore and offshore high net worth financial processes. The position requires a high level of attention to detail, proactivity and flexibility in understanding clients' financial arrangements and addressing their needs.
The Candidate will have:
- CISI Investment Operations Certificate or equivalent FCA approved qualification.
- IMC Qualified.
- Worked in a similar role within the Investment Management space
- Experience in managing external service provider relationships such as onshore and offshore custodians, ISA administrators and tax reporting providers
- A broad understanding across multi assets such as: fixed income, equity, collective investment schemes and different investment schemes such as ISAs and SIPPs.
- Demonstrate experience in dealing platforms, reconciliations, client valuations, data integrity, corporate actions, transitions, client payments, and post trade compliance
- Experience in using SWP, APX and CGIX will be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills
The Role will include the following daily tasks:
- Assist in the operational aspects of the client account opening process covering
- Oversight of daily reconciliation process
- Assist with the operational aspects of implementation and integration of a client reporting function
- Portfolio monitoring and operational risk control