- Delivering day-to-day operational audit work and contributing to the delivery of audits (including risk assessment profiles and continuous monitoring) and finding validations.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to risks involved in the relevant areas in accordance with Group Audit Methodology and the established risk assessment framework.
- Proactively developing and maintaining professional consultative working relationships with key stakeholders
- Working in a co-operative manner with subject matter experts and other teams to provide 'front-to-back' audit coverage.
- Working closely with the US Market Risk audit team and Global Model Risk team.
- Subject matter expertise relating to financial risk management and related regulatory requirements, processes, risks and controls; as well as audit experience.
- Academic or professional qualifications related to financial risk.
- Team-oriented with a strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills as well as the ability to challenge and be challenged whilst maintaining the highest levels of professionalism