In your function as a PWM Philanthropy Advisor you will be responsible for the development, implementation and execution of the Bank's philanthropy strategy, working closely with UHNW clients within the APAC region, with a specific focus to Greater China.
Your responsibilities cover:
- Adaption of global approach to philanthropy services to Greater China specific needs and implementation of a structured philanthropy advisory process focussed on the needs of UHNW clients.
- Systematic development of business pipeline (PWA education/client events) - Establishment of thorough knowledge base and thought leadership (research/access to academics, etc.) - Generation of business results: revenues generated by clients involved in philanthropy services The successful candidate should have:
- Industry experience: wealth management, segment focus UHNW, philanthropy with experience in advising UHNW families on how to manage or structure their philanthropic engagements
- Greater China market/NGO experience
- Be creative and have strong social and presentation skills.
- Be flexible and resilient to stressful situations.
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin is a must-have for this position. Cantonese is an advantage