Partner- Risk Management (m/f/d)
The company offers unique services internationally in banking, asset management and insurance with a focus on industry, value chain coverage and flexibility.
In Frankfurt, the company is growing the team of experienced risk experts and is looking forwards to quantitative specialists joining full-time. The candidate will work on complex projects and develop innovative solutions using modern approaches and technologies.
- Assessment of risks related to the acquisition of new partners and their portfolios
- Preparation of internal documentation (risk contribution to pre-approval, partner risk assessment, business opportunity assessment, etc.) together with the responsible partner manager
- Contact person for the internal risk management units regarding questions from, monitoring service providers or authorities
- Represent Partners unit on Risk & Compliance issues, actively participate and/or authorities' technical meetings or working groups
- Monitoring and analyzing large amounts of data from risk reports, deriving conclusions and creating instructions for action to avert potential risks
- Train customers and, as needed, internal units to enforce risk and requirements on a regular basis
- Several years of experience in risk management at an consultancy
- Experience in the consultancy business in the market and / or liquidity risk era
- Experience in dealing with international business partners or customers
- Fluent in German and a good understanding in English
- Good user skills regarding MS Office
- Freedom to develop your strengths.
- Flexible working and good social benefits
- Working independently and creatively in a team
- Various team events to celebrate the team and its success
For more information about this opportunity, apply to this advert or contact Chantal Kramp directly her number is +49/ 166389732