Trade Operations Executive
We are currently working with an international trading house who is seeking to hire an experienced Operations Executive to join the Operations team. The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of operations experience dealing with containers.
Responsibilities: (Includes but not limited to)
* Work together with the Sales team to ensure timely delivery and customer's satisfaction.
* Exhibit initiative and curiosity to better serve the needs of the customers and their businesses.
* Be the main point of contact to the customers
* Manage and execute contracts from order to cash in a timely and accurate manner
* Prepare and handle full set of export shipping documents for LC negotiation
* Resolve all documents discrepancies to ensure timely payment
* Responsible for the LME Hedging
* Identify and improve on existing processes, develop solutions to improve efficiency of team
* Possesses a Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Admin
* 5-10 years of relevant experience in trading operations and logistics management
* Experience working in an MNC environment will be preferred
* Prior experience dealing with container shipments will be a plus
* Knowledge of ERP system, preferably in SAP sales and distribution modules
* Good understanding of Microsoft Office
* Highly independent, meticulous, and self-motivating with minimal supervision
Candidates applying for the role should be meticulous, hardworking, and initiative driven.
If the above role interests you directly, please send an application through for consideration.
Back to jobs