- Must have at least 4 years of experience within an operational risk function covering a wide range of commodities (oil, gas, power, LNG, and/or metals)
- Strong understanding of physical markets or financial trading
- Experience as a business analyst/risk manager and other relevant experience with a commodity trading house/bank could also be considered.
- Facilitate improvements throughout processes and controls while aware of operational risks across the business
- Advise on a number of different risk matters
- Coordinate with stakeholders and ensure the business is operating in a controlled manner.