Our client is an extremely prominent International Hedge Fund, looking to expand their Risk Management set up within Hong Kong. This role is a hybrid, focused on both Operational Risk and Business Continuity Management.
- Minimum 7 years of experience, preferably with a balance between BCM/BCP and Operational Risk
- Have the ability to work independently, closely in collaboration with senior stakeholders
- Experience within the buyside is preferable, if not, experience in a top tier European/American bank would be beneficial
- 50% of time will be spent on Operational Risk Management
- 40% on Business Continuity Management
- 10% Ad-hoc tasks
- Main point of contact within the region for all Ops Risk/BCM issues