Key responsibilities for the position of Operational and Data Governance Risk Analyst:
- Run risk control, ensuring compliance with existing risk policies, provide assistance, guidance and training to the branches to ensure good implementation.
- You will have to be aware of regulatory changes (CSSF, EBA, ECB, BCBS) so that you can identify and analyse on operational risk and data management.
- Run the implementation of current regulations (CRR/CRD IV regulatory reporting, ICAAP, Recovery Plan and Stress testing)
- Run risk management related data and automation, (data clean, quality check and reporting automation)
- Support the implementation of operational risk management, including data collection, analysing and reporting operational risk related statements; draft and submit the operational risk related to reports and surveys; propose, test verify and apply the system.
- Assist the team members on risk identification (especially operational risk and broad range of risks), assessment, control and report.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment particularly related to CRR/CRD IV
- 2-year+ of professional experience in a finance or risk management position in a bank or in a consulting firm
- University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Sound knowledge on broad range of risks related to banking sector
- Fluent in English written and spoken, Chinese is an advantage.
If you are interested in the position of Operational and Data Governance Risk Analyst located in Luxembourg, then this is a great option for you. We look forward to receiving your application.