My client is a leading edible oil & fats company who is looking to expand its regional commercial team and grow its presence in the market. They serve customers in more than 50 countries globally and need talents to help them further grow their footprints!
- Develop and execute mid-term /long term Sales & Marketing strategy for Oils and Fats business segment in the target markets (Russia and Northern Europe).
- Study and gather market intelligence on customer preferences, trends, competition, products etc and advice the management on relevant initiatives to identify and seize opportunities.
- Increase market share in identified markets.
- Establish a strong distributor network to support marketing and sales objectives.
- Identify and expand presence in through appropriate sales and distribution channels.
- Design marketing campaigns relevant to specific markets.
- Evaluate existing market opportunities and work closely with R&D team to ensure New Products Development.
- Manage product Spreads and market-oriented product mix to ensure profitability.
- Ensure customers can access sound technical support / advice on products, customisation and new requirements by working closely with Technical Service team and R&D.
- Ensure exposure levels are within pre-determined parameters and manage receivables as per company credit policy.
- Review and recommend customer relationship management practices to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- At least 8 years of experience in the edible oil & fats business
- Familiar with local Russia and/or Northern Europe markets
- Strong business acumen
- Independent, entrepreneurial
- Excellent communicator - fluent English is a must and native language would be a plus