As a Network Engineer, you will be at the forefront of designing and managing network solutions that rely on Linux systems and C programming. Your responsibilities will encompass:
- Network Infrastructure: Design, configure, and maintain network infrastructure, ensuring seamless integration with Linux-based systems.
- Linux Expertise: Leverage your in-depth understanding of Linux operating systems to optimize network performance and security within Linux environments.
- C Programming: Develop custom tools and scripts using C programming to enhance network automation, monitoring, and performance analysis.
- Network Security: Implement and maintain robust security measures to safeguard network data and ensure compliance with industry standards.
- Troubleshooting: Diagnose and resolve network issues, working closely with cross-functional teams to minimize downtime and maintain high availability.
- Collaboration: Partner with software engineers and developers to design and deploy network solutions that align with software requirements.
- Documentation: Maintain comprehensive documentation of network architecture, configurations, and troubleshooting procedures.
- Emerging Technologies: Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to drive innovation within the network engineering space.
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Network Engineer, with a strong focus on Linux systems and C programming.
- Proficiency in Linux administration, including command-line tools, system configurations, and shell scripting.
- Solid understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching technologies.
- Expertise in C programming to develop network tools, automation scripts, and performance monitoring applications.
- Familiarity with network security best practices and tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex network issues.
- Excellent communication skills for collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders.