* Providing support and advice to strategic IT teams with regard to the use of Middleware products.
* Administering and supporting the Middleware Messaging environments.
* Testing and upgrading the Middleware environments throughout the US.
* Providing FTS support for Middleware Messaging products.
* Problem solving day-to-day technical issues.
* Maintaining strong relationships with users and Middleware Vendors.
* Configure and maintain Solace infrastructure.
* Configure and maintain TIBCO's Middleware products Rendezvous, EMS.
* Configure and maintain IBM MQ Series platform.
* Ensuring uniform and cohesive monitoring is applied across the relevant infrastructures.
* Contribute to reviews and re-engineering the architecture of messaging based applications.
* Support application managers through the life cycle of their application for messaging related aspects.
* Managing internal projects and providing reporting back to the management structure.
* Support client code for various middleware APIs in java, python, C and various other platforms.
* Unix Shell scripting capabilities and exposure to Job Scheduler technologies.
* Leading/managing middleware support team with said proficiencies and responsibilities
* Experience of TIB infrastructure maintenance and support
* Experience of IBM MQ Series infrastructure maintenance and support
* Experience of TIB/EMS & TIB/RV maintenance and support
* Experience of Solace maintenance and support.
* Knowledge of JMS and J2EE applications
* Experience of Capital markets area and banking systems would be an advantage
* MS Project competence (or other recognized project management tool) is highly desirable.
* MS Visio & MS PowerPoint competence is highly desirable.
* Ability to communicate (written & oral) effectively to both technical and non-technical staff.