One of London's leading independent investment firms are hiring for a marketing support as part of their rapid growth plans. The firm are a leader in the US/European equity space and have an excellent track record with offices located across 4 countries.
After another year of excellent growth, the firm are adding headcount to expand their marketing capabilities. This candidate will play a key role in creating professional visuals and marketing materials that support the firm's brand. This role is ideal for a creative candidate who has graduated within the 1-3 years and is looking for a marketing role within asset management/financial services.
- Creating and updating the production of marketing materials including design and proof reading (e.g. fact sheets, presentations, reports etc).
- Collaborate with the external design team to ensure the brand coherency and consistency across all creative output.
- Work with the CRM team to improve email marketing.
- Proactively identify emerging design trends.
- Design creative on-brand solutions for variety of uses: websites, graphics, email templates, social media and campaigns.
- BA/BSc from a reputable university.
- 1+ years agency or in-house experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Premier Pro, Figma.
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed to working in a smaller firm with a fast-paced environment.
- Strong qualitative skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Creative perspective to bring fresh ideas and ability to multi-task.
- Interest in finance / asset management.
- Previous experience working in finance/asset management is a plus
If you are looking to join a leading boutique and play a key role in a firm's marketing and branding strategy, then apply directly here.