- Monitoring a broad range of themes and risks that could impact portfolio holdings
- Analyzing data relating to politics, policy issues, and their relationship with markets
- Drafting research reports that communicate the team's insights to portfolio managers
- Collaborating closely with other researchers on the team
- Ability to analyze complex economic relationships
- A deep interest in policy issues and international affairs
- Understanding of available data, building data models and algorithmic systems to solve complex investment problems, and creating dashboards that enable us to monitor evolving conditions over time). Technical aptitude/coding experience would be valuable.
- Prior work experience in government, or in a private sector/think-tank role oriented toward understanding governments and international affairs