- Perform industry and company research
- Analyse a mix of buy & sell side
- Perform valuation analyses
- Prepare market research and marketing materials, including pitch books, teasers, confidential information memorandums, management presentations etc.
- International deal flow with a number of cross-border transactions
- Attend meetings and / or calls with clients
- Drive live transaction processes in conjunction with senior bankers
- Strong experience in advising companies in the TMT and Maritime sectors.
- Support junior bankers on deals
- Assist middle market mergers and acquisitions, capital raising and special situations
- 3-5 years of relevant Investment Banking experience required
- Have strong knowledge in M&A deal experience and previous experience and understanding of Corporate Finance
- Have a strong degree from a reputable top tier university and strong academics generally
- Have previous consumer experience, not necessary but ideal
- Team player with high performance ethos, strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Financial modelling, analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Right to work in the UK - offers sponsorship
- Competitive base and bonus of up to 100%+
- Clear career progression
- Incredible deal flow
If you are an Investment Banking Associate with an interest in the Consumer sector, please apply today!