A leading FIG specialist Investment Bank is looking to expand their industry leading team that is based in Paris with an Analyst, Associate, and a VP. My client is strategically expanding despite having a stable team due to the need to strengthen around the jnr-mid levels thanks to a growing momentum in their pipeline which led to a record year in 2022 despite the ongoing downturn.
This firm is highly confident of a strong 2023 and 2024 so this is a great time to join an established firm that will provide unrivalled transactional exposure while within a genuine entrepreneurial setting without any bureaucratic restrictions in your day to day.
- Perform extensive financial/valuation analyses to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, private placements and leveraged finance transactions
- Research and perform financial modelling, such as DCF and/or LBO models
- Perform due diligence, research, analysis and documentation of potential and live transactions
- Assist in the development, production and delivery of proposals and presentations to clients and prospects
- Draft management presentations to highlight financial analysis and research results
- Support senior bankers in pitching to clients and winning new business
- Investment banking experience from a tier 1 firm
- Experience in an M&A is essential
- Track record in FIG or at least an interest in the space is crucial
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Motivated to develop long term career
- Exceptional communication, teamwork and leadership skills
- Strong multi-tasking ability
Please apply with an updated resume if this is of interest to you!