Low Latency Network Engineer Responsibilities:
- Create customized network hardware & integrate with network solutions.
- Distill high-level end-to-end architectures into detailed deployment and operational documents
- Professional liaison with exchanges, external vendors, and network peers
- Bridge the gap with software developers, support staff & traders regarding network capabilities.
The Low Latency Network Engineer MUST have the following Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or similar.
- 5+ years of experience as a Network Engineer/Architect in a multi-vendor financial environment.
- Ability to design and maintain statically & dynamically routed networks at scale.
- Utilize equipment counters & packet captures to troubleshoot L1-4 issues
- Deploy L1 optical transport, L2/3 Ethernet switch topologies
- Escalation point for L2/3 network support for vendor technical assistance
- Proficiency with coding in (Python, Perl, SQL).
Additional Qualifications are a plus: (preferred but NOT required)
- Master's Degree in an engineering discipline.
- Certifications (CCNP, CCIE, JNCIP, etc.)
- Experience working with Linux operating systems and (C/C++ programming)
If you are interested & qualified for the Low Latency Network Engineer role, please apply ASAP!