Working with a tech-driven trading firm, and leading global market maker, looking to bring on a Linux Systems Engineer. This team ensures that the production environment works optimally by deploying, maintaining, monitoring and operating a large fleet of predominantly bare-metal UNIX servers.
Scope of Work:
- Configure, deploy, and manage Linux servers in both physical and virtual environments
- Plan, deploy, and maintain physical bare metal servers and related components
- Monitor system performance metrics and fine-tune configurations for optimal efficiency
- Implement configuration management tools to streamline server deployments
- 5+ years of experience supporting large scale Linux/Unix server environments
- Proficient in Python scripting
- Experience managing bare metal servers and hardware components.
- Familiarity with configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible, Puppet)