Senior Associate/VP - Leverage Finance(m/f/d)
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Our Client, an international investment bank in Frankfurt is currently looking for a Senior Associate/VP - Leverage Finance(m/f/d). Our client is a leading financial institution, offering a range of investment banking and capital markets services to clients worldwide.
As a Senior Associate - Leverage Finance, you will be responsible for supporting the origination and execution of leveraged finance transactions across a range of industry sectors. You will work closely with the investment banking team, as well as other internal and external stakeholders, to provide clients with strategic advice and execution capabilities.
- Support the origination and execution of leveraged finance transactions, including leveraged buyouts, acquisition financings, and recapitalizations.
- Conduct financial analysis and modeling to assess the creditworthiness of potential borrowers and the viability of proposed transactions.
- Participate in due diligence processes, including reviewing financial statements and conducting market research.
- Prepare pitch books, marketing materials, and other presentations to support business development efforts.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, lenders, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other teams within the investment banking division to ensure seamless delivery of services to clients.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or a related field; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in leveraged finance or related fields, ideally at a top-tier investment bank.
- Strong financial modeling skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to join a leading investment bank in Frankfurt, please submit your CV below or contact