We are looking for an experienced Learning Solutions Sales Specialist for one of our clients who are a leading Financial Services firm in Singapore. This role is a regional role covering a portfolio of Banking and Financial Services firms.
Since 2008, our Client provides financial intelligence and analytical tools to help business leaders make better decisions. They are known for their award-winning solutions, made up of research, data, software, and professional services.
- Generating new business sales revenue from learning solution sales. Regular contact with clients to discuss risk management, financial markets and Learning and Development
- Leveraging existing client relationships while establishing new relationships. This will involve senior client face-to-face consultative selling.
- Working in conjunction with their team of relationship mangers, sales people and new business officers to introduce and sell new training products to their clients.
- Managing sales cycles using coordination and communication skills to involve other sales and product specialists where appropriate.
- Introducing leads to other business units internally where appropriate.
- Meeting/exceeding demanding sales targets (including recurring, one time and new revenue) through combination of:
- Retaining existing relationships
- Identifying and selling to new clients
- Selling additional services to existing clients
- Maintaining significant meeting activity
- Leading, advancing, and negotiating sales to closing
- A degree/MBA (or equivalent), preferably in an economics, finance, math/statistics/accounting discipline would be desirable
- Must be able to demonstrate existing networks with senior executives, particularly, Chief Risk Officer / Chief Credit Officers, and learning & development professionals from commercial banks, insurance companies and other financial firms.
- Excellent time management/organisational skills. Able to multi task and adhere to short deadlines.
- Ability to work pro-actively, multi task and work to tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Experience of working with credit risk measurement and management solutions, preferably gained through (e.g., credit origination, credit risk analysis and modelling, credit portfolio management, and managing banking projects) would be desirable